The May 2008 issue (Vol. 69, no. 3) of C&RL is now available online.
The full-text of these articles are available to current ACRL members only. You will need your password to access them.
Every Library’s Nightmare? Digital Rights Management, Use Restrictions, and Licensed Scholarly Digital Resources
Kristin R. Eschenfelder
Status of Approval Plans in College Libraries
Beth E. Jacoby
What’s in a Name? Using Card Sorting to Evaluate Branding in an Academic Library’s Web Site
Peter Hepburn and Krystal M. Lewis
Adjusting to the Workplace: Transitions Faced by New Academic Librarians
Transition to Electronic Resources in Undergraduate Social Science Research: A Study of Honors Theses Bibliographies, 1999—2005
Leslie Kriebel and Leslie Lapham
- Herring, Mark Y. Fools Gold: Why the Internet is No Substitute for a Library.
- Woodward, Jeannette A. What Every Librarian Should Know about Electronic Privacy.
- Books on the Move: Tracking Copies Through Collections and the Book Trade. Ed. by Robin Myers, Michael Harris and Giles Mandelbrote.
- Patriotic Information Systems. Ed. by Todd G. Loendorf and David Garson.
- Studying Students: The Undergraduate Research Project at the University of Rochester. Ed by Nancy Fried Foster and Susan Gibbons.
- The Commonwealth of Books: Essays in Honour of Ian Willison. Ed. by Wallace Kirsop.