Want to know what is happening in ACRL and its sections, interest groups, and discussion groups? Check out ACRL Insider every other Friday to keep up-to-date on activities from around the association.
- Next week is Fair Use/Fair Dealing Week! ACRL has a number of resources, publications, and events to help you prepare for and participate in Fair Use/Fair Dealing Week. Check them out here!
- Join the Education and Behavioral Sciences Section Scholarly Communications Committee as we host a Twitter Chat on Monday, February 24th from 4:00 pm-5:00 pm Eastern. In celebration of Fair Use Week (Feb. 24-28, 2020), moderators will be asking questions on the topic of “Scholarly Communications Tools in the EBSSers Toolbelt”. Chat with you then!
- Learn more about the Assessment Discussion Group’s Midwinter meeting and their discussion about trends and challenges in library assessment.
- The Instruction Section Instructional Technologies Committee has published their latest “Tips and Trends” article about video tutorials. This issue explores how video tutorials are used to inform researchers about general and advanced research techniques, demonstrate how to use specific electronic resources, and highlight access service policies.
- Join the University Libraries Section Public Service Directors of Large Research Libraries Discussion Group for a discussion on service equity in action on Tuesday, February 25 at 1:00 pm Central.
- If you missed the recent presentation, “Responding Online to the 2020 Census: What Libraries Need to Know”, the recording is available now.