Want to know what is happening in ACRL and its sections, interest groups, and discussion groups? Check out ACRL Insider every other Friday to keep up-to-date on activities from around the association.
- The Research Committee of the Science and Technology Section is accepting submissions for the Annual Research Forum and the Poster Session at the 2020 ALA Annual Conference. Submit your proposal here by January 22 to be considered!
- Join the Image Resources Interest Group on January 21 at 11:00 am Central for their virtual ALA Midwinter Meeting.
- The Universal Accessibility Interest Group is hosting a presentation and discussion on the Library eResources Accessibility Project (LEAP) on January 21 at 1:00 pm Central. Register now to learn how Ontario College Libraries are working together to meet and exceed their legislative requirements for eresources with LEAP
- ACRL and SPARC are once again offering their popular forum on scholarly communications as part of the ALA Midwinter Meeting. The forum, focusing on negotiating journal packages, will be held from 3:00-4:30 pm on Saturday, January 25 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Room 122-A.
- The Literatures in English Section hosted a presentation on collaborating for student success and advancing research competencies in writing and literature . Check it out below!