2017 ULS Slate of Candidates Announced
The ULS Executive Committee is pleased to announce the slate of candidates for the upcoming ALA election.
- Nicole Sump-Crethar, Associate Professor, Head of Digital Resources and Discovery Services, Oklahoma State University;
- Kerry Creelman, Coordinator of Undergraduate Instruction and Outreach, University of Houston.
- Michelle Demeter, Distance and Outreach Coordinator, Florida State University;
- Emily Frigo, First Year Initiatives Coordinator, Grand Valley State University.
- Ryan Litsey, Associate Librarian, Texas Tech University Libraries;
- Nancy E. Garmer, Acting Assistant Dean of User Experience and Learning, Florida Institute of Technology,
- Bruce Henson, Associate Dean, Research and Learning Services, Georgia Institute of Technology Library.
For the full ACRL candidate list, please visit the the January issue of C&RL News (http://crln.acrl.org/content/78/1/36.full)
The ALA election cycle will run from March 13, 2017 to April 5, 2017.