Preparing University Libraries for a Post-Pandemic World: A Discussion of the ULS Future of University Libraries Group
Thursday, May 19, 2022
2:00 PM to 3:15 PM EDT
Presented via Zoom
The Future of University Libraries Discussion Group invites you to join them for a conversation about the future of academic libraries post-pandemic. The group will encourage participants to consider questions such as:
- How are academic libraries responding to the need to change?
- Are we inherently reactive, or are we ready to transform as needed to meet the future demands of our communities?
- What questions should we be answering now to anticipate the work of academic libraries in the next 5-10 years?
Discussion topics might include:
- Future plans for public services.
- Are we reactive, proactive, or pre-emptive?
- Transformations to library spaces and services emerging from justice, equity, diversity, accessibility, and inclusion (JEDAI) work.
- Increasing online content and collections.
Please bring your thoughts, questions, insights, and experiences to share with others. The conversation will be moderated by members of the ACRL ULS Future of University Libraries Discussion Group.