The Professional Development Committee welcomes any proposals for online programs that may further ACRL members’ professional development, knowledge, and practice. Programs usually run one hour, including time for questions, and are offered via Zoom.
In 2018-2019, though we will consider all submissions, we are particularly interested in programs addressing the following topics:
- Innovative Public Services Models, including Consolidated Service Points
- Critical Librarianship, Diversity and Inclusion, and Social Justice in Academic Libraries
- Scholarly Communication, OERs, Metrics and Altmetrics
- Change Management
- Changing Roles of Liaison Librarians and Functional Experts
- Digital Scholarship Project Planning
- Practical Assessment and Proving Libraries’ Value
Fill out the form below to submit a proposal to give an online program.