Call for Proposals for Online Professional Development Presentations
Submission deadline: September 18, 2019
Submission form: https://www.acrl.ala.org/ULS/online-program-proposal-submission-form/
The ACRL ULS Professional Development Committee (PDC) welcomes proposals for online programs that further ACRL members’ professional development, knowledge, and practice. Proposals should be grounded in theory and/or practice. We encourage the use of panels and multiple presenter models to convey a variety of viewpoints. Proposals for programs led by an individual presenter are also accepted. Programs usually run one hour, including time for questions, and are offered via Zoom.
All proposals will be considered, however, we are particularly interested in programs addressing the following topics in 2019-2020:
- Evolving Models for Public Services and Learning Spaces
- Critical Librarianship, Diversity and Inclusion, and Social Justice in Academic Libraries
- Scholarly Communications
- Data Management and Visualization
- Changing Roles of Liaison Librarians and Functional Experts
- Digital Scholarship
- Assessment and Learning Analytics
- Identifying and Developing Future Leaders
To receive full consideration for the 2019-2020 programming year, submissions should be received by Wednesday, September 18th, 2019. Please submit proposals at https://www.acrl.ala.org/ULS/online-program-proposal-submission-form/.
Please direct questions to Laura Gariepy, Chair of the ACRL ULS Professional Development Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Committee’s prior programs can be found here.