ACRL ULS 2023 Election – Candidates
Voting in the 2023 ALA/ACRL election begins March 13, 2023, with members receiving an email announcement between March 13-14 containing voting instructions.
Here are your ULS 2023 candidates:
- Nancy S. Gibson, Professor and Interim Coordinator of Access Services, Austin Peay State University
- Carissa Tomlinson, Director, Student Experience, Learning and Outreach, University of Minnesota Libraries
- Mary D. Galvin, Project Manager, University of Maryland, College Park
- Jess C. Garner, Access Services Department Head, Georgia Southern University
- Jeff Graveline, Associate Dean for Research and Scholarly Communication, UAB Libraries, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Jill J Crane, Coordinator of Cataloging and Metadata, University of Dayton
- Tisha M. Zelner, Associate Professor/Head of Public Services, University of Southern Mississippi
The 2023 ALA/ACRL election will close on April 5 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, and the results will be made public the afternoon of April 12. More details are available on the ALA Election Page.