ACRL Publishing Assistance
Greetings from ACRL Publishing,
We would like to introduce you to the many publishing avenues open to you through ACRL. As a leader in ACRL, you may be working with a committee on a publication, be an advisor on a publication, or have an idea for a book you want to write or edit. Please remember Kathryn Deiss, the content strategist for ACRL Publishing, is available to assist you with your publishing needs. Kathryn provides editorial, production and marketing services for ACRL publications. You can reach her at kdeiss[at]ala[dot]org. She would also be happy to meet with you at the national conferences to discuss publication policies and procedures and explain the process from proposal, through contracts, to finished publication.
Some of the benefits of publishing with ACRL are
* Personalized attention from Kathryn and editorial board members
* Quick turn around time for your manuscript
* Production expertise
Kathryn works closely with the following ACRL publishing venues:
* The *New Publications Advisory Board* which is always looking for print or online monographic titles of interest to the profession.
* The *Publications in Librarianship Editorial Board* which encourages research monographs for the ACRL Publications in Librarianship (PIL) series.
* The College Library Section *CLIP**Notes* which provides sample documentation on policies and programs for colleges and small universities.
For information about ACRL publications, to view the ACRL Publications Catalog, and to access the downloadable titles, go to ACRL and click on the Publication tab or use the following URL: