Accepting Proposals for Professional Development Online Programs
The ACRL ULS Professional Development Committee invites proposals for online programs that may further ACRL members’ professional development, knowledge, and practice. Programs usually run one hour, including time for questions, and are offered via Zoom. The committee hosts several online programs throughout the year (prior programs here).
In 2018-2019, though we will consider all submissions, the committee is particularly interested in programs addressing the following topics:
- Innovative Public Services Models, including Consolidated Service Points
- Critical Librarianship, Diversity and Inclusion, and Social Justice in Academic Libraries
- Scholarly Communication, OERs, Metrics and Altmetrics
- Change Management
- Changing Roles of Liaison Librarians and Functional Experts
- Digital Scholarship Project Planning
- Practical Assessment and Proving Libraries’ Value
Submissions are reviewed on an ongoing basis, but in order to be considered for a fall program, submissions should be received by Friday, October 5th, 2018. Please submit proposals at https://www.acrl.ala.org/ULS/online-program-proposal-submission-form/
Please direct questions to Laura Gariepy, Chair of the ACRL University Libraries Section Professional Development Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org.