How-To Guide to the LES Blog
How Can You Contribute? There are three easy ways to be a part of the conversations on the LES Blog:
- You can send a post (or post idea) to a member of the LES Publications Committee Blog Task Force and we will post it for you. Please be sure to put “LES Blog Posting” in the subject line of your email.
- You can become an “official” blog contributor and post information yourself. Simply contact a member of the LES Publications Committee Blog Task Force and we will assign you a username and password to allow you to create posts.
- You can leave comments on existing posts, as outlined in the next section.
Comments Policy: LES members are encouraged to use the blog as a discussion forum by commenting on posts. You must supply a name and email address when leaving a comment. Your first comment will be approved by a moderator before posting; after that you will be free to comment without moderation, although the following general guidelines apply:
- Keep comments focused on the subject of the post. If your comment would make more sense as an independent post, consider becoming a blog contributor by contacting a member of the Blog Task Force.
- Keep comments focused on ideas, not people.
- Don’t include anyone by name unless you have their explicit permission to do so.
- Blog editors reserve the right to remove abusive or spam comments at their discretion.