Below is a note from Biblio-Notes editor, John Glover, as posted to the LES-L discussion list. Biblio-Notes is the LES newsletter; you must be a member of ACRL-LES to submit contributions.
Biblio-Notes needs your contributions for the Spring 2014 issue! If you’d like an idea of what people have previously written, take a look through past issues: http://bit.ly/1dMxBqg. If you’re looking for ideas…
- Are you at MLA right now? Has it inspired you to try something new?
- Have you run literary events lately, whether visiting writers or sponsoring new student literary groups?
- Does Philadelphia beckon? If you’re going to be at Midwinter in person, share some news with those of us who only attend virtually.
- Did you mount an exhibit last semester? Tell us how it went, and share some photographs.
- Are you involved in a major new project at your library, one that’s based in or strongly affects English?
- Were you recently hired, promoted, published, tenured, or otherwise excellent? Your fellow LES members want to know.
Please send your submissions for the Spring 2014 issue in .doc, .docx, .odt, or .rtf format to email@example.com by Friday, April 18th. And remember — Biblio-Notes is a newsletter, not Critical Inquiry! Brief articles, activity writeups, and any news of your doings in the 250-1000 word range are perfect. If you have questions, please drop me a line.