2015 ACRL Board of Directors Candidates
ACRL is pleased to announce the slate of candidates for the association’s Board of Directors for the 2015 ALA/ACRL elections.
- Scott Walter: University Librarian, DePaul University
- Irene M.H. Herold: University Librarian, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Jack Fritts: University Librarian, Benedictine University
- Lori Ostapowicz Critz: Head, Faculty Engagement Department, Georgia Tech
- Beth McNeil: Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Purdue University
- Jon Cawthorne: Dean of Libraries, West Virginia University
A full list of candidates for ACRL and section offices will be available in the January 2015 issue of C&RL News.