ACRL is looking for videos about what the association means to you, our members. To enter the contest, submit a video of no more than one minute in length answering one of the following questions:
- Tell us a story about what you, as a member of the academic library community, contribute to your campus and how ACRL has had a role in making that possible.
- Tell us about a time you felt on top of your game in your career and how ACRL helped you get there.
- Tell us a story about the personal connections you’ve made in ACRL and what those relationships have meant to you.
- Tell us how ACRL helps you make an impact on the profession.
- Tell us about your favorite ACRL moment.
Selected videos will receive one year of free ACRL membership (a $57 value, does not include ALA membership) and an invitation to the ACRL 2013 Chair’s Reception held Thurs., April 11 at the Eiteljorg Museum in Indianapolis. Complete details and submission requirements are available on the ACRL website.
The deadline for submission is Feb. 28, 2013, and all applicants will be notified via email by March 29, 2013.
For more information, contact ACRL Conference Supervisor Tory Ondrla at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 280-2515.