ACRL is pleased to announce the slate of candidates for the association’s Board of Directors for the 2013 ALA/ ACRL elections.
- Maggie Farrell, Dean of Libraries, University of Wyoming
- Karen Williams, Associate University Librarian for Academic Programs, University of Minnesota Libraries
- Ann Watson, Dean of the Library, Shepherd University
- Susan B. Whyte, Library Director, Linfield College
- Bradford Lee Eden, Dean of Library Services, Valparaiso University
- Julia Gelfand, Applied Sciences and Engineering Librarian, University of California – Irvine
- Tom Abbott, Dean of Libraries and Distance Learning, University of Maine at Augusta
- Douglas Lehman, Library Director, Wittenberg University
A full list of candidates for ACRL and section offices will be available in the January 2013 issue of C&RL News.