The ACRL Board of Directors approved several new and revised standards and guidelines at the Fall Executive Committee Meeting in late October.
- Academic Librarians Without Faculty Status, Guidelines for
- Faculty Status for Academic Librarians, Standards for
- Information Literacy Competency Standards for Journalism Students and Professionals (PDF)
- Instruction Programs in Academic Libraries, Guidelines for
- Libraries in Higher Education, Standards for
- Visual Literacy Competency Standards for Higher Education
Visit the Standards and Guidelines webpage for a complete listing.