It’s time to recognize our colleagues and award their accomplishments! Read on for the criteria. Nomination forms are here: http://libr.org/wss/.
Nominations are due 12/2/11 so get yours in now!
Career Achievement in Women’s Studies Librarianship Award
Nominees should have demonstrated significant achievements and contributions in one or more of the following areas:
- Service within the organized profession through ACRL/WSS and/or related organizations;
- Academic/research library service in the area of women’s studies;
- Research and publication in areas of academic/research library programs in women’s studies;
- Planning and implementation of academic/research library programs in women’s studies disciplines of such exemplary quality that they could serve as a model for others.
Significant Achievement in Women’s Studies Librarianship Award
Achievement may be in any area of academic women’s studies librarianship, including, but not limited to:
- Publication of a monograph, journal article,Web site, or media project;
- Talk or other presentation at a nationally recognized conference;
- Innovations in women’s studies librarianship, including, but not limited to instruction;
- Development of an exemplary program, collection, digitization project, or access tool to serve women’s studies students and/or faculty;
- Significant creative and innovative contribution to the work of the ACRL Women and Gender Studies Section.