ULS members can contribute content in a variety of ways:
- Announce a workshop, webinar, or conference
- Submit a citation for a recently-published work
- Share information of interest to ULS members
If you have a topic for a future blog post, you can either send the blog team the topic or write the blog post yourself. In either case, contact blogmaster Megan Gaffney.
If you’d like to write a blog post, here are a few things to consider:
- Take a look at past posts to get an idea of content and style
- There is no word count requirement
- Topics can be anything of potential interest to ULS members
- Blog editors reserve the right to edit content
If you have any questions about submitting content, contact Megan!